Welcome to Youth Embassy
Teens Only Ask a Question Parents Resources

  My boyfriend and I have been together like 4 months and all we have done is pretty much dry sex or outercourse but I 'm just kind of concern about it. I'm pretty sure one of these days it'll happen. But see, I live with guardians, not my real parents and I wouldn't think that she would let me have sex because my parents wouldn't be okay with this. So I kind of want to start taking pill just for protection but I don't know where to start.

:: select a category
:: select a question
Dear Owen,

Check out your local health department and Planned Parenthood clinics. Both should be able to assist.

And also, as a reminder, BC Pills, although excellent at protecting against unplanned pregnancy, offer no protection against STDs (only condoms and abstinence!)
  :: select a category
:: select a question

* For more information, check out UGTS for everything you need to know, or try some of the website links listed    under resources.

Home About Youth Embassy Learn About the Underground Guide to Teenage Sexuality The Urban Educator

2004 Youth Embassy website designed by asiramdesigns. To view disclaimer, click here.
Please view this website in Internet Explorer 5.0 and Netscape 6.0 or higher.